"Earth" and "Moon"... in bubble form!

Edit My Images
Yes
Or earth and sun... whatever sounds prettier. I was quite pleased with this :) Obviously it's editted, it's not all one picture I suddenly took!

(click for larger image)

Last edited:
Very funky Ash!! The big one looks great, what were you using to do this? suuuuch magic colours Ooooh o_O

Very funky Ash!! The big one looks great, what were you using to do this? suuuuch magic colours Ooooh o_O

Thanks Violet :) Both the bubbles are made from a water/washing up liquid/glycerin mix. Then lit from above with a lamp, through white material as a diffuser, black background, and yeh, then editted together :)

Great setup, I know how hard it is to get the lighting right on these shots! Great composite as well, it's like something out of "2001 - A space oddessy"....

Great setup, I know how hard it is to get the lighting right on these shots! Great composite as well, it's like something out of "2001 - A space oddessy"....

It is indeed! Very hard... and thanks Carl :D

sorry Ash, meant lens wise, supposing your using macro having got that close, or is this with those filters?? (or both of course!)

excellent idea and very well executed its a winner for me, cracking work and a big well done

Cracking image. Well thought out and executed.

Back