Earth tremors' reported in Kent

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Kent police say there have been reports of an earth tremor in the Folkestone area of Kent.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service said it has dispatched fire engines in the Folkestone and Dover area.

A spokesman said they had received "lots and lots" of calls from residents from Folkestone.

They also said people reported "their chimneys have fallen down, large cracks in people's houses." Eurostar say its services have not been affected.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6602677.stm

global warming, init?

Yeah I just heard this on the local news too, They said around 5 on the Richter scale.

Our matty is in France Kent isnt he?

/Waits for that old jokey email about doleys scallies and earthquake fund to appear, with the name changed to Kent, appealing for biros for giros etc

Was in Dover Fri, Christ didn't think i'd put on that much weight.

aye blimmin earthquake!

extensive damage caused to various areas here, i will have some piccies of the damage to the house and garden soon...

here you go, a piccy of the damage in my back garden, if your sensitve, look away now..

CIMG4182.JPG

insurance wont pay out as its an act of god...the vet bills will be enormous

there is an appeal being setup, the area affected was canterbury, they are accepting cheques, made payable to Canterbury Area Shaking Houses appeal, or CASH for short...

lololol aye...no roof for bunny

I think everyones missed the vital point here. A truly momentous occasion that has passed us by.

MATTY'S POSTED A PICTURE!!!!

Are you sure it was not just Janice in the area cleaning her sensor?

i'm hurt...

Back