Eastbourne Eagles Practice Session (02-03-08)

Name
Steve Gordon
Edit My Images
No
This weekend I spent a few hours at Arlington Stadium, home of the Eastbourne Eagles Speedway team. Here are some shots from their practice session.

A full gallery can be found at http://www.sjgphotography.co.uk/Gallery/gallery.aspx?id=23

Cheers,
Steve

Davey Watt

PSG0802A3-0058F.jpg

Cameron Woodward

PSG0802A3-0204F.jpg

Lewis Bridger spotted Bazza and I and performed a few wheelies for us. :-D

PSG0802A3-0462F.jpg

PSG0802A3-0386F.jpg

Not much shale on there by the end! Lewis showing off as usual I see. Nice and sharp on the wheelie although a little too "head on" ideally - you have to take them where you can find them though eh. I think the one of Cam is my favourite - no. 1 is lovely and sharp but I'd prefer to see some room for Bjarne to "ride into" on the left of the frame. Nice shadow though. Hoping our P& P at Ipswich next week sees such good weather!

Thanks. I'm pleased you like them. This was my second visit to Arlington and I feel I'm developing my technique for this type of motorsport. The shot of Cam is one of my favourite from this selection as well. I'll be at the P&P for Arlington on Saturday so hopefully will develop my skills a bit further.

Some good angles there Steve.........we got some good action shots from the practice down there at Arlington.......it was good of Lewis to do some wheelies for the camera!........Cheers Barry

Back