Easter Holiday!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to wish everyone a nice Easter holiday, to those who celebrate it. Hopefully we'll all find some time this weekend and get some good shots over the long weekend!
Cheers, Jewel.

PS, is it still snowing anywhere? We are to get another 5cm today which isn't much but still!!!! Why won't it go away, [smilie=a:
Jewel.

Happy Easter to you too Jewel, certainly not snowing anywhere on the South Coast of England, its gonna be a warm weekend over here.

I always celebrate holidays. :D Happy Easter to you all, whether you're suffering from sunburn, frostbite or traffic jams (most likely). :wink:

Happy easter indeed! A time to stuff our faces with chocolate and get candid photos of people dressed as rabbits.....

Happy Easter to all of you as well :)

And we just got another 2 inches here yesterday, but it has already started melting. Of course driving was fun yesterday, especially since I took the sand bags out of the truck last weekend :x
At least the snow tires were still on.

lolyton said:
Happy Easter to you too Jewel, certainly not snowing anywhere on the South Coast of England, its gonna be a warm weekend over here.

Sure is! I wanted to go out and take snaps today for the competition but it was cloudy much of the day and hazy with it :( Maybe over the weekend?

Enjoy your Easter anyway, one and all!

silkstone said:
EosD said:
... and get candid photos of people dressed as rabbits.....
Nudge nudge, wink wink - know what I mean? :shock:

Opps, lol yeah, ok, just individual people dressed like rabbits, i have a snap from last year here somewhere......./goes to look in dvd archive

rabbitman.jpg

there you go...

Yup a very happy Easter weekend to all, the weather is supposed to be fine up here in Manchester tomorrow (or should I say today) and then stay dry but become overcast for the rest of the weekend. It Should still give me chance to get one day out with the camera.

Take care and have fun people where ever you are.

Back