Ebay comedians

Edit My Images
No
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260148596999

You need to be an ebay registered user to view the full set of questions but here's a sample

Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking outside, also can you make one that simulates looking up at the stars I think chicks would really dig it or put a scary face on it so when People in my car look up the think there is somebody on the roof I think you have endless possibilities with this product. Thanks.

:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Brilliant...:LOL:

You have to admire their entrepreneurial skills, god that was a big word at this time of night.

classic, got to love the americans :LOL:

I've got to have me one of those :nuts: !!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now that I think about it Acme have been doing these for years, plus the hole is real :LOL:

I know someone who is already producing the interiors for these.
You can have sunny/cloudy/rain etc for the inside so it's convincing in or out of the car.

OMG I just bought a $500 POS car and what a great gag to put on it. It doesn't have a muffler but hey it has a fake sunroof.. Really funny!

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley. Aug-17-07
A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

:LOL:

I can see the army buying them for they tanks, or maybe the airforce? or how about a sub commander?

Shamelessly stolen from another forum I'm afraid

Which is exactly what is says on every forum I've seen it on. :LOL:

Someone's gotta take credit. ;)

Well Magic has a bro called Ross. So at least we have a connection..... admittedly extremely tenuous but a link nonetheless. :LOL:

Americans...:wacky::wacky::wacky:

Back