Ebay hong kong sellers.

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I am looking to buy a battery grip for my EOS 5D, and have been tempted by the prices of some of the hong kong stuff on ebay. Has anyone bought from these and if so which ones are good. I don't want to get duff stuff. ;).

I will second them I have used both and all good for me.

I'll third 'em (y)
Used both, excellent.

Most of the HK sellers are flogging the exact same stuff, sometimes they rebrand it, but that's about it.

DigitalRev get the (y) from me (haven't used onestop) and have a UK-based agent if you have any after sales issues, but there are many more excellent HK sellers than bad ones.

yeah....no worries!

Had a battery for a lappy go wonky after about 5 months coz I did a hot-swap while it was on charge(doh!!!) ....and they STILL sent me out a replacement!!!

If they've got a high feedback +'ve rating - I think they're all kosha - and you'll get decent service support if needed....after all - it's going GLOBAL if they don't get the response people want if there ARE any probs with anything!!

I am looking to buy a battery grip for my EOS 5D, and have been tempted by the prices of some of the hong kong stuff on ebay. Has anyone bought from these and if so which ones are good. I don't want to get duff stuff. ;).

Hi there. Tin Cheung camera online shop is reputable. U might want to try buying from their website. Do note that there is no warranty though :)

Last edited:
yeah....no worries!

Had a battery for a lappy go wonky after about 5 months coz I did a hot-swap while it was on charge(doh!!!) ....and they STILL sent me out a replacement!!!

If they've got a high feedback +'ve rating - I think they're all kosha - and you'll get decent service support if needed....after all - it's going GLOBAL if they don't get the response people want if there ARE any probs with anything!!

:thinking: what is a hot swap?

Back