eBay lightbox

If you have a couple of flash guns why not make your own :)

I had thought about it, but haven't got a clue where to purchase from and what materials are best.

:coat:

I have one that looks exactly the same - got it from Maplins.

It isn't very good. The lights are not that effective and it is a royal pain in the arse setting it up so is rarely used. If it would be easy to send, I'd make you a deal. Not sure that it would be worth the effort.

If you are interested, try something like that in the post above.

Tulipone said:
I have one that looks exactly the same - got it from Maplins.

It isn't very good. The lights are not that effective and it is a royal pain in the arse setting it up so is rarely used. If it would be easy to send, I'd make you a deal. Not sure that it would be worth the effort.

If you are interested, try something like that in the post above.

Not fussed about the lights tbh, as I'd just use flashguns. Would the flashguns fit to the stands of the lights? I was mainly buying it for the tent tbh, as I'm not a fan of the pop up ones.

What sort of price you thinking? Any pics?

Not fussed about the lights tbh, as I'd just use flashguns. Would the flashguns fit to the stands of the lights? I was mainly buying it for the tent tbh, as I'm not a fan of the pop up ones.

What sort of price you thinking? Any pics?

The lights have feet built in, so no, your flashes could not use them.

It really is not worth selling, certainly not worth the grief of packing up nor the cost of postage that Royal Mail would require.

I made my own the other day out of paper "borrowed" from the printer at work and a cardboard box.

I only have 1 flash gun so I used the onboard flash and a desk lamp.

An example of the shots I took is on my Flickr (the Kodak Brownie shot).

Took me 10 minutes to make and had an hour of fun using it! :)

The online set ups you have been looking arent much more than bits of card. I just use one large bit of card next to a window, gives great results.

Back