Ebay UK 'A' OK with me!!

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Bought a used computer around the £300 mark plus £40 for the global shipping option to Greece however on arrival it had obviously been dropped at some point on the journey although a large Fragile sticker was there for all to see so I contacted Ebay UK via there chat option and within 10 minutes of stating my case and the offer of images of the damage I was refunded all except £15 that I assume would be Royal Mails cost of delivery to the Ebay Hub for being sent overseas. So although damaged with rattle from inside I was told to keep it or dump it. So sometimes companies like Ebay are not so bad. Thanks, Russ.
IMG_934501.jpg IMG_936001.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_936501.jpg
    IMG_936501.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 41
I've got a feeling it will work OK but I'd probably want to open it up and have a visual check inside before turning it on.

I buy a lot of stuff on Ebay and the reason is that I know my money is protected and there's a shedload of bargains if you know what you're doing - example I just bought an NEC MultiSync LCD 2690WUXi for £45.00 which works great - on Amazon the price was £125 used.

But I don't buy photographic gear on there because I prefer to buy here from people I trust.

Although I did see a Canon 1Ds Mk2 last week for about £150 - with others selling at around £500+

And I got a PC ideal for surfing for £25 delivered - SFF machine duo core with 4GB RAM and a 500GB HDD - works perfectly.

Back