Ebuyer/snapfish print service from 1p

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
I revieced the following email from ebuyer

Dear Customer,

Print up to 50 of your festive photos for just 1p each!

To order your prints simply:

1 Create your ebuyer Photo Service account with your email address and chosen password

2 Upload your photos

3 Place your order for 6x4” prints and use coupon code PENNY2009 at the checkout. Your 6x4”photos will cost just 1p each up to a maximum of 50.

4 Your prints will be delivered straight to your door within 1-3 days.

As soon as you upload your first photo you will also receive your first 20 6x4” prints absolutely free!

Hurry this offer ends 13th January 2009

It looks like they are printed through Snapfish.

The small print is as follows

Terms & Conditions

1. 1p a print offer applies to a maximum of 50 6x4" prints only (collage prints excluded). Additional prints are just 9p each.
2. Offer is valid for one time use and customers residing in the UK only.
3. Offer ends midnight Tuesday 13th January 2009.
4. Incremental postage and packing charges apply from just 99p.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Snapfish promotions.
6. Please allow an additional 1-2 days for delivery when ordering during this promotional period.

I don't know if this is available to new and existing customers or just existing customers.

Hope the above helps

Gerald

Last edited:
It is available to all. As an existing customer (of snapfish) I used it yesterday, logged in, ordered and applied the coupon when paying. The coupon code is part of an image, so couldn't be simply copied&pasted, though it could be from taxi's post, above.

So, for existing customers, that's under thruppence a print for 50, including P&P, gloss or matt.

I do wish they could more accurately print a correctly sized/proportioned image.

Last edited:
On the offer they sent me, they said that i could have 20 free prints too!

Whoopse didnt see that

Back