weekly Ecniv's 52 for 2023

Week 31 - Abandoned
...As in left behind/outside

A band one d (eck)

A truck abandoned in town in protest on a small piece of land next to a big church. Something about using the land for gardens and having people complain...

window frame on a semi abandoned building - close up

Last edited:
Wow! That's a catchup and a half. Some great shots in there but my favourite is "Solid".

Heya Vince. Cool catch up and right at the 11th hour ;) I've moved you back from the WoS now.
You've missed posting weeks 49 & 52 on the main thread (I found them here).

My favs from the catch-up are:
Week 30 - Windows - A very European scene. I'm assuming Netherlands?
Week 31 - Abandoned - Surely part of the secret strategic reserve right?
Week 33 - Machine - Well chuffer, so I have to like it right? Looks like the powerful German designs that ran into the 1980s or so (I'm not great on European locos to be honest).

I thought I had a big catch-up! Well done for getting through them all. A wonderful set of pictures you've taken. (y)

Wow.. one 'uge catch up! I rather like the fact you have a couple of cannons in there... ;)

Good catch-up. I liked your showcase picture when you published before, still like it now

Heya Vince. Cool catch up and right at the 11th hour ;) I've moved you back from the WoS now.
You've missed posting weeks 49 & 52 on the main thread (I found them here).

My favs from the catch-up are:
Week 30 - Windows - A very European scene. I'm assuming Netherlands?
Week 31 - Abandoned - Surely part of the secret strategic reserve right?
Week 33 - Machine - Well chuffer, so I have to like it right? Looks like the powerful German designs that ran into the 1980s or so (I'm not great on European locos to be honest).
windows from netherlands, norway or estonia

I didnt see the secret under the secret... but looked strategic for the past wars...

For eveyone else - thanks for the feedback!

Back