Economy of effort

Edit My Images
Yes
Have you tried this way of posting pictures on you site? It sizes pictures direct from your catalogue or drag and drop, converts them and posts them into photobucket, flikr etc or your own site . . . and it is free!
http://holocore.com/?PictureSync

It saves the hassle of resizing - saving to web - and I am always worried in case I do a save at the wrong moment and overwrite and original. It's not that I am lazy . . . but!

Certaily worth a look.

There is a PC version for all those who have never tried a Mac

Can't see a PC version ?

Personally I hardly ever use PS for web editing. ACDsee does all the basics really quick.
I have used Flickr for ebay items at work and it is a pain getting the link for the picture to paste into the html description. Does this prog get the links sorted ready to use or do you still have to go to the host and find them?

You have to go to the site to find them - that's what bookmarks are for.

I am sure there is a PC version as I had to choose the Mac option to download.
It is useful as you can upload a batch at once and have a choice of what sites you wish to send them. I agree about flikr as you always have to remember not to include the characters after .jpg.

Just been back to the site and it looks like just mac - I must have had to choose operating system.

Back