5#
IMG_2854.jpg

6#
IMG_2894.jpg

7#
IMG_2870.jpg

9#
IMG_3073.jpg

6 and 7 stand out the most for me, think its as they are so sharp. All good set though and I even think the angles suit the theme, fair play (y)

some nice shots no. 6 is my fave

Nice shots Rich. I'm looking forward to attending my first drifting session at Santa Pod very soon :D

Great set of pictures, love number 6 and I'm not normally a fan of squint shots, but that looks just right (y)

Really looking forward to seeing this again, I saw the rounds at Knockhill and Siverstone last year and had a great time :)

No. 6 is amazing

I can imagine that as a mainstream poster . . .

What camera and settings did you have it on???

Cheers!

It was a pain in the arse with the cones, the amount of shots that I liked that had a cone in was unreal!

Nice panning, nice slow shutter speeds, but as always with santa pod, crap backgrounds. Not much you can do about that really though.

What day was this on, I might come along to one of the drift days.

Nice panning, nice slow shutter speeds, but as always with santa pod, crap backgrounds. Not much you can do about that really though.

What day was this on, I might come along to one of the drift days.

It was the Licencing day, so it was closed to spectators, but the do have regular DWYB days there

speaking of backgrounds! This one I took reminds me of drifting through a caravan site!

EDC_LICENSE_2009_RICHSAMS_192.jpg

And another annoying cone!

EDC_LICENSE_2009_RICHSAMS_190.jpg

Another interesting background

EDC_LICENSE_2009_RICHSAMS_129.jpg

EDC_LICENSE_2009_RICHSAMS_147.jpg

i know the guy in Number 3 - he's from here (Northern Ireland) and has his own website - reallymeansounds.com

great set, but #6 is the one jump's right out at me, love that photo

Hmmm any idea who was in #7? I'm a pretty big fan of Nomuken in D1, so to see a Blitz Skyline leads me to wonder whether its just a replica or is Blitz going to be backing someone in this years EDC?

Back