Edinburgh later...

Giving this a quick bump since I've asked for it to be moved. I'm not sure its in the correct place but at least it'll pad the section out...

My plan is to make a small photobook from 20 in the set to that end I printed the whole lot out and stuck them in a book to get a feel for how they look on paper and help me gauge my preferences. The next step, I think, is to either rescan them my self after cleaning the negatives more thoroughly or send them off to be scanned properly. I've been going back and forward with this decision for a while now...

First time I've seen this, so thanks for the bump. I wonder how many interesting projects were buried in the sea of 52s? Days of interesting thread trawling ahead :)

Interesting work... eerie.

First time I've seen this, so thanks for the bump. I wonder how many interesting projects were buried in the sea of 52s? Days of interesting thread trawling ahead :)

Edinburgh and Eerie go together!
Sometimes.
But, to be fair, a lot of the old town goes back centuries.

Cheers, I never really thought about eerie tbh though yeah I can see that. It wasn't buried here, worse, it was over in F&C.

Edinburgh and Eerie go together!
Sometimes.
But, to be fair, a lot of the old town goes back centuries.

Even the newer bits have that empty feeling. Though the lions roaring while I was shooting near the zoo was a little... unsettling.

What an absolutely cracking thread!

Fantastic images!!

Cheers Keith.

I've just found this thread and they're all great. I wonder if there is a time of night when the cars disappear or do they stay on the streets all night ?

Thanks Kevin.

Cars are the bane of this project, trying to find angles to minimise or exclude them etc, total pita. Unfortunately a lot of these areas are surprisingly residential so folk park for the night. Even bits that aren't tend to have cars parked till chucking out time (after 4 for the clubs).

I've never been to Edinburgh, but I now feel like I know it well. Some excellent documentary shots there, Steven.

Back