Edinburgh & Princes Street

tiler65

Suspended / Banned
Name
Tom (I think)
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to Edinburgh with the wife and little 'un.

Did lots, saw lots and shot lots. we even popped in to see our very own Edinburgh Gary and his new studio/shop.

Here is one from the hundreds we took ( my little girl even gets to shoot with my stuff and she is not even 5 yet)

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=74669

Will post some more when I have had time to recover from the manic drive back to Manchester.

Last edited:
Very weird DoF effect - sorry I don't like it.

No sorry seen a lot from the castle,dont really like this one,what lens did you use.:shrug:

Tilt shift?
It's getting knocked back a bit, but it looks ok to me. Different from the norm anyway :)

cheers

There's a few who don't seem to get this for some reason, but I think you succeeded and I like it.

Well you either like or dislike.:shrug:

I saw this earlier and meant to comment then. I think the effect is great and really suits the shot. And I do like marmite (y)

I really like this it looks like a miniature .How did you achieve this effect please ?

I love it - Tilt shift lens or the tilt shift software?

I love Marmite!
Lots of people are asking how you did this. Tilt & Shift? PS? or perhaps a Lensebaby?
Like it, but not the sort of thing I'm in to.

Thanks for the response :eek:

I know it is not to everybodys taste but I don't do it often and thought it would work.

For those who need to know how it is done..............

This is fake by the way, all done in photoshop.

Use this tutorial to get a general idea for it. I did this one slightly different but only because I prefer doing it with a normal mask and not a gradient.

Do a search for fake tilt shift or toy town effects and you we see some absolutely stunning shots.

For AWP........... Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
its the first time i've seen this effect and to be honest I'm not sure about it

very well done *** !

Back