Efex pro advice

Name
Marco
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Been hearing about people talking about efex pro plug in and seems pretty good,am I right in saying there's a good deal at the moment for the whole package? Also would it work with cs5 (I don't have LR). Is it just a case of downloading the software from Google?
Thanks

Yes it's correct, Google a discount code, and usually you get 15% off the full price. It's great software, and yes it comes as a full package.

NIK Software Coupon Code - "HDRsoftware15" - 75% Off Collection
hdrguide.com/nik-collection-coupon-code
2013 - Use Coupon code "HDRsoftware15" - get all 6 plugins from the NIK Complete ... The Verge that the Nik Collection by Google has just been discounted by 70%. ... Silver Efex Pro2 – for creating stunning black and white photos; Viveza 2 ...

go to https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ then click on one of the effects. At the top of the screen there will be a buy it now button. Click it and you will see the amount which is £95 as from writing this. Bloomin bargain!!!!!

So when going to purchase the whole collection for 95quid, i just need to click on one of the effects and click buy now? it won't just buy that one effect?

Do i have to have a google account or can i use a different account?

Back