'EGG'-splosion! part 1....

Edit My Images
Yes
Well just another random idea, I'm enjoying trying to capture things in a frozen matter.

This however turned out wrong, only had one egg and 'cracked' it up.

I missed the capture! so here is the before and after lol without the bit I wanted!

Part 2 will be coming when I get more eggs lol

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Saw the title, saw your name,

I just knew it was gonna be messy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Excellent! Go buy eggs! Do it!

You're a bad influence... I want to join in now :LOL:

haha better luck next time!! i think this would look good with the camera lower down looking side on (like the flour)

You crazy init :) Have you thought of throwing them at the ceiling for a better effect? Could give you a little more time too. Make sure to invite your gf round that night though.

Last edited:
Oh, and beyond all the puns ^, perhaps it's worth eggsperimenting (sorry, couldn't resist), experimenting with different angles including one with the camera on the floor to get that 'ground-zero' capture?

Yes a ground zero would produce a better shot, I was origionally getting picturess of the yolk and white falling out of a cracked egg n the air.....

......then looked at the floor with my last egg With curiosity....and BAM!!! Before I knew it it was falling lol

At fire station on nights now so see if I can steal some eggs for part 2...

God, you do live life on the edge, don't you? You will be looking for a new girlfriend soon, if you keep asking her to clean up after your eggscapades! :naughty:

God, you do live life on the edge, don't you? You will be looking for a new girlfriend soon, if you keep asking her to clean up after your eggscapades! :naughty:

Lol I do try.... I'm still planning the ultimate explosion/splatter style shot lol

Hahaha!! I love the set!! It really cracked me up.. ( Sorry, couldn´t help myself.. )

Hoping to see a good in-between-picture soon.

Sorry this is getting beyond a yolk now! Shell we all start again or just crack on with it?

Come on all these jokes are getting too much, it's giving me shell shock.

And don't you try and poach my jokes lol

terrible!

Lol I do try.... I'm still planning the ultimate explosion/splatter style shot lol

Have you thought about a rather large pane of glass? That would be quite an explosion, although the splatter bit might include parts of your anatomy.

I'll be waiting..........

:exit:

Have you thought about a rather large pane of glass? That would be quite an explosion, although the splatter bit might include parts of your anatomy.

I'll be waiting..........

:exit:

I can't do a plane o glass...... But I'll buy some cheap glasses at asda ;-).....watch this space

I can't do a plane o glass...... But I'll buy some cheap glasses at asda ;-).....watch this space

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for injuries/death that may occur from crazy people carrying out my crazy ideas!! :wacky:

Cool idea... reading through some of the suggestions... an idea occured to me. I won't be trying it as I value arms, legs, head, camera etc a bit much... but get the OH to stand on the spot under where the egg hits the ceiling... Shoot in burst mode... then run like hell... :D

(Sorry nuttyboy... using your disclaimer here...)
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for injuries/death that may occur from crazy people carrying out my crazy ideas!!

Last edited:
Back