eGlobal Central

Edit My Images
No
Has anybody use eGlobal Central recently? I'm tempted to purchase a Canon RP (Body only) for £750 using code "WINTERSALE", however I am suspicious as their price seems too good to be true when compared to E-Infinity.

I will obviously be using PayPal to protect myself if I go ahead with the order, but am wonder if its worth the effort.

Thanks.

Has anybody use eGlobal Central recently? I'm tempted to purchase a Canon RP (Body only) for £750 using code "WINTERSALE", however I am suspicious as their price seems too good to be true when compared to E-Infinity.

I will obviously be using PayPal to protect myself if I go ahead with the order, but am wonder if its worth the effort.

Thanks.

Not recently sorry, but have had a Canon 70-200 from them and a few mobiles over the years. I had no problems.

Yeah they look suspect to me, reviews everywhere don't look great. Get a more reputable place to price match maybe.

Used them in the past, not for a while though. I'm more interested in customs duties now that we are out of the EU - does it mean buying from HK and China will be more likely to attract attention!

I've used them many times for Mobile Phones & other tech, never had a problem :)

Last few comments were making me have a think again, but it doesn't look like it matters anymore as they seem to have shut down their UK operations as of today.

Last few comments were making me have a think again, but it doesn't look like it matters anymore as they seem to have shut down their UK operations as of today.

use einfinity as the cheapest "honest" sellers. If you try and get cheaper and cheaper you will get conned i promise you.

Any idea why they closed? Will other sellers (like Panamoz, E-infinity) follow similar treads. I am looking to buy some equipment and they seem a lot cheaper on these sites.

Any idea why they closed? Will other sellers (like Panamoz, E-infinity) follow similar treads. I am looking to buy some equipment and they seem a lot cheaper on these sites.

No idea... You can email them and they might reply

Probably something to do with a lot of their goods being sent from inside Europe and that no longer being feasible due to Brexit.

Hey there,

I didn't use this vendor recently. I ordered my A99m2 with them in may 2018 and everything went smoothly at that time.

I was delivered in Spain at this period.

It's true that I was a bit suspicious but I just couldn't pass their offer (2100eur) on it when compared to official retailers (3600+ eur). I added the insurance for shipping @60eur though, just in case.
A shame if you can't use their service in UK anymore... Probabbly can be sent to Gibraltar and redirected to England from their ... :exit:

Last edited:
Back