Egyptian Geese

Nice Russ, the more I see you and the other guys posts makes me wonder how the hell you get such sharp images, mine are s***e .

Nice Russ, the more I see you and the other guys posts makes me wonder how the hell you get such sharp images, mine are s***e .

Hi Spence - pleased you like the photo :)
- I think that sharp images come from years of practice in my case, and good planning to be in the right place at the right time for the shot!

Russ
-

What a great find and what a nice surprise,too. :) Really good shots,Russ.

I was chatting to my neighbour yesterday and he was telling me, with great enthusiasm, about the eye auto- focus feature on his R6. Last year he said he wasn't going to buy any new kit but then he did..lol. He'd sold a few of his lenses he used on his 5D1V so he borrowed my three telephotos last week as I haven't moved on. He has an 800mm lens..not sure of the make. :)

What a great find and what a nice surprise,too. :) Really good shots,Russ.

I was chatting to my neighbour yesterday and he was telling me, with great enthusiasm, about the eye auto- focus feature on his R6. Last year he said he wasn't going to buy any new kit but then he did..lol. He'd sold a few of his lenses he used on his 5D1V so he borrowed my three telephotos last week as I haven't moved on. He has an 800mm lens..not sure of the make. :)
- many thanks John - really appreciate your comments, mate :)
- pleased to read your neighbour is enjoying his R6 - the eye autofocus really is impressive! I guess he has bought a Canon 800mm F11 lens from what you say. I have read good reports about it, but it does need good light for that small aperture of F11 - but it really is lightweight for hand-held shots.

Russ :)

Back