El Caminito del Rey

Name
Franco Novecento Buttiglieri
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,
I made this short video with Lumix FZ1000 and GoPro Hero 5, I hope you can like it:

I was at El Chorro about ten years ago. I was under the impression that the caminito was a delapidated death trap, but it looks like it has been upgraded......a stroll in the park. It still looks like a great walk though.

I couldn't help noticing that alpine chough calls had been overdubbed on to the film when in fact the birds visible were griffon vultures, which are silent......

I was at El Chorro about ten years ago. I was under the impression that the caminito was a delapidated death trap, but it looks like it has been upgraded......a stroll in the park. It still looks like a great walk though.

We were there in 2015, and it has been renovated to the point where it's quite safe unless you climb off the pathway, but now you have to book tickets.

The video is odd, like it's trying to make something appear 'heroic' with the music and chopped shots, rather than focussing on the real interest of views and natural beauty.

Franco - I forgot to say, thank for sharing the video (even if we're criticising it) because it was nice to be reminded.

Back