Electric shavers / Razors

So I guess I'll stick to the Gillette then! I usually have a good Jason Statham jaw after 2 days of no shaving, sometimes the Mrs likes it when she's feeling a bit rough and ready but most of the time she hates getting stubble rash from me giving her a peck on the cheek etc :p
I'll just bite the bullet and buy the 32 blade pack at £99 or what ever it is :(

I can't believe some use the BIC blades - those things cause more damage to my face than driving down a country lane with no tyres on!

Face?
Who mentioned face?

:D :LOL:

You have my permission to laugh at the following true tale...

The most uncomfortable part of my sizzle was where I nicked my bawbag as I was doing my pre-surgery shave. That was with a Gillette multiblade disposable, first and only use. Stung like f*** as it happened and itched for ages afterwards! (And yes, razor rash can happen anywhere...)

I should change my user name to NutSac Nicked!!!

Guess who lost a bet last night and allowed the Mrs to do the back, crack and sack :-( I've lost a layer of skin just above the shaft and have various blood blisters around the sack. A lot of the wax wouldn't come off so we had to shave the lot off. I'm not kidding either I actually struggled to walk around at work today due to the burning on my now removed man Bush :-(

It's pretty much red raw downstairs and I would happily upload a photo as proof but it will make a lot of legs cross :-(

Well it was also because I "accidentally" bought all of the new lego star wars sets on Amazon which arrived a few hours before the incident :-( sods law I also have man flu right now !!!

Guess who lost a bet last night and allowed the Mrs to do the back, crack and sack :-( I've lost a layer of skin just above the shaft and have various blood blisters around the sack. A lot of the wax wouldn't come off so we had to shave the lot off. I'm not kidding either I actually struggled to walk around at work today due to the burning on my now removed man Bush :-(

:eek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I shave my own bawbag. :cautious: I'd never trust a no-tail with a blade, anywhere near that area :shifty: :sneaky:

The pain is a bit more bearable today! I've been left with a bit of scarring by the look of it though. It basically looks like a red mustache above the member :( I normally trim downstairs anyway so the razor doesn't scare me too much - there's an art to not cutting the nether regions :p

Pressing too hard ^ softly softly no getty rashy.

I've got a Philips Aqua touch razor - use Gel with it and wet shave and its pretty damn good.

I then finish off so to speak with a cheapish razor.

I now can't totally wet shave as it cuts my face to bits but can't dry shave as it hurts my sensitive skin !

I shave once a week if I'm lucky, run an electric trimmer over it then wet shave with Wilkinson sword quarto, blades last me about two months each so not too expensive

I had a beard experiment over the summer, found it much more work brushing and trimming versus a nice and quick wet shave everyday. My Quattro blades seem to last many weeks if I shave regularly, if I skip a couple of days they will wear much quicker.

If The Skarp Laser Razor takes off it could be the new shaving standard. They have a huge backing from Kickstarter.

I can't help feeling that's vapourware though, the worlds next greatest thing in shaving invented and marketed by guys with beards.

If The Skarp Laser Razor takes off it could be the new shaving standard. They have a huge backing from Kickstarter.
James Bond was not happy at the thought of a laser near his nads though :D

upload_2015-10-11_18-2-20.jpeg

The idea is sound but I think I'll wait a while :D

Back