Electric Viking you tube chanel

Nothing false or misinformation in my posts. The facts listed are easy to find on line. A diesel/petrol car will always be quicker to fuel up. Range will improve when battreies get better, but we're not there yet.
If electric works for you then great, it wouldnt work for me.

I'm totally on the fence about this topic but I do hope you see the irony in this post.

:)
I know..... But the Carbon Brief page is full of well referenced data. It's really worth a read.
Not tabloid style scaremongering headlines often using single user anecdotal story.

Just stuff is written online doesn't mean it has been properly verified to ensure it is truthful and factual.
Rather like the Electric Viking YouTube channel.

Rather like the Electric Viking YouTube channel.

you should watch a few of his very recent stuff especially about China it is very well researched stuff and quite frankly scary and entertaining

you should watch a few of his very recent stuff especially about China it is very well researched stuff and quite frankly scary and entertaining
Have watched a couple and they are OK, but I wouldn't quate his videos as a truthful and factual source.

Have watched a couple and they are OK, but I wouldn't quate his videos as a truthful and factual source.
Hove you checked what he says or just going by gut feeling?

Hove you checked what he says or just going by gut feeling?
The one I saw about shell shutting filling stations may be correct on figures but it doesn't tell the whole picture. 1000 stations to close out of how many over how many geographical locations, for instance.

I wonder if a filling station changing hands from Shell to (say) Tesco counts as a closure by Shell? Even if it doesn't, a supermarket opening a large filling station will kill sales at the more expensive (almost always) branded ones.

The one I saw about shell shutting filling stations may be correct on figures but it doesn't tell the whole picture. 1000 stations to close out of how many over how many geographical locations, for instance.

Well I believe it's worldwide but mainly China.

Back