Electricity and golden sunshine

JPS

Edit My Images
Yes
Took this a few months ago and filed it under 'noting much but I may be able to use at some point' file. Is the border too much?

Pylonweb.jpg

Nice pics. Do think the border is a bit on the big side but thats only my preference.(y)

yup
the border grabs all my attention - sorry

I like the shot alot. I have quite a thing for the sight of a line of pylons stretched accross the landscape like that.

Agree with folks on the border though, it's a bit too much for my tastes.

I think that's a good picture. I think that pylons are a difficult subject - it's harder to get a good picture of them than it seems. Well, I struggle with them anyway.
I don't like the border though. I don't object to the size, but I think that there are too many elements in it.

Making an ugly or unlikely subject look attractive is a great thing indeed. Shame you couldn't rescue the border. :LOL: Only joking! well done mate on a fine shot.

Tbh, the border wasnt so much an issue to my eyes, as looking at the pylon in the foreground, it seems to be suffering from camerashake ... Im just surprised that no-one has seen fit to mention it. :thinking:

I like the shot, lovely mellow colour, although maybe the border is a bit too small now;)

looking at the pylon in the foreground, it seems to be suffering from camerashake ... Im just surprised that no-one has seen fit to mention it. :thinking:

Is it camera shake or is it because the pylon isn't lined up exactly so you're seeing the back of the structure - I must admit I thought that when I first saw it but then had another look and decided either I needed glasses or it was the former suggestion.;) (probably need glasses!)

Back