Elements 13 for £49 on Amazon

Ooo, snaffled a copy of that up. Not quite the bargain of when I upgraded to Photoshop Elements 11 for £30 on Amazon the other year & sold 10 the day after on eBay for £50, but it'll do

Not bad considering I just paid 53 quid for Elements alone. Although I'd never use Premier anyway.

Nice one! And thanks for sharing. I've got elements 11, and keep thinking about whether it's worth upgrading or not, but for £50, it's seriously tempting. I'm just hoping it's still on offer in a weeks time on pay day.

I've got the trial version of 13 at the moment, and it does have a few extra bits from PS11, but I'm not 100% sure yet. (n)

Nice - i like how its available as a digital download only but gift wrap is available :lol;

Worth every penny if you don't already have both. I have Ver 12 of both at work and Ver 13 Photoshop Elements at home. I'm tempted to upgrade for Premiere Elements 13 at home. I must check the differences.

I think it's the 2-disk, posted in a box version.

I ordered and it's been delivered but not installed. I'm on a 512Mb download speed and when I bought Ver 12 there was still a 200Mb download to update the program and some substantial downloads since. Its for a 2 computer licence as long as you don't use both at the same time which is a slight bind as my computer and laptop take forever to render video.

Offer now over but it may be back on again later in the year.

Both at same time can likely be circumnavigated if they both don't need to be on the Internet at the same time.

Disc received and installed, can't really see any obvious changes to v11, but 64bit under hood should help.

Just to make some aware, Adobe seem to have dropped the compatibility with Windows Vista. This certainly includes Elements 13 and recent ACRs to support new cameras. I know this is relevant to Nikon as I now have a D750 and can't seem to use Adobe photo applications without changing OS first.

Back