Elgol changing weather

Name
Marie
Edit My Images
No
I was down at Elgol today, after a while the weather started to change.
This was the last shot I took before heading back to the car as the rain started.

3969760978_64288443ec.jpg

Larger version here:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3495/3969760978_ba01a872ce_o.jpg

Lovely capture, perfect composition and the colours are amazing.
My only critisism is that I didn't take the photo :)

just lovely (y) the colour, the hills, the water, cant fault it one bit

very nice shot Marie. This really shows up the changing weather. A good decision to freeze the water instead of blurring it with a longer exposure too.

I love this shot and just to echo what darren9330 said, you have captured the drama and light perfectly:)

I'm hoping to be at Elgol soon, can you give me the coordinates for this location?;-)

Hi CT
Top shot - love it.
Great drama / colours.
As said above reminds me of oil painting by the great masters.

Well done √√√√√

Thanks folks.
Horrocks, the splash adds to the drama and I tried to time the shot to get it.
A bit central maybe, but I couldnt really control that.

Simon, sales are going very well indeed thanks ;)
They sold thirty A4 prints in august, september looks like its been pretty busy too.

I love this shot and just to echo what darren9330 said, you have captured the drama and light perfectly:)

I'm hoping to be at Elgol soon, can you give me the coordinates for this location?;-)

I dont know the coordinates, but basically if you drive to Elgol you reach the pier at the bottom and you're there ;)

Elgol Jetty
OS reference NG516135

Great pic is that.
Having the Cuillin clagged in is so typical of that place.

Lovely shot Marie, I think the splash makes it, draws the eye in. I've been to Skye a few times but never got to Elgol, its on the itinery for next time though.

Andy

Back