Ellie and James - Winter Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
So we battled rain, wind and cramped conditions ..... oh and shot the portraits in twilight ! All par for the course on Winter Weddings.

Very short coverage and no first dance etc ...

Hassop-Hall-Wedding-Photographer-002.jpg

Hassop-Hall-Wedding-Photographer-003.jpg

Hassop-Hall-Wedding-Photographer-005.jpg

Hassop-Hall-Wedding-Photographer-007.jpg

Hassop-Hall-Wedding-Photographer-008.jpg

Hassop-Hall-Wedding-Photographer-010.jpg

Really like these, especially number 10. Love the fact you can just make out the tree in the background.

Really like 10 and 12. Your images are always so crisp and sharp, must update my Sigma 70-200 to a Nikon!

Some stunning pics here - as usual. Please say you got some more of her in the wellies!!!

How can I put this delicately (being an old fashioned guy?), some of the props in front of the dress are very well placed :)
Good series you have caught the enjoyment of the day really well, I'd expect them to be delighted.

Matt

Really like 10 and 12. Your images are always so crisp and sharp, must update my Sigma 70-200 to a Nikon!

Yep - throw it in the bin Carol :)

Some stunning pics here - as usual. Please say you got some more of her in the wellies!!!

Yep - plenty more

How can I put this delicately (being an old fashioned guy?), some of the props in front of the dress are very well placed :)
Good series you have caught the enjoyment of the day really well, I'd expect them to be delighted.

Matt

It was on my mind where possible

Always enjoy seeing your sets, know who would be getting my first enquiry if I ever get round to popping the question to the missus :)

Always enjoy seeing your sets, know who would be getting my first enquiry if I ever get round to popping the question to the missus :)

Thanks Lee .... I'll look after you (y)

Consistent as ever! Brilliant

Excellent photos! The welly shot wins for me :D

beautiful Simon :)
10 & 12 are my favourites, gorgeous colours & so sharp!
x

Love number 8 and number 13 cant beat a bit of informal wedding photography.

Had another look at these and love the sharpness!! :) One very small comment though regards No12. I'd maybe crop away the background fence post/bar if possible.....

Just came back for another look they are so nice lol

Love number 8 and number 13 cant beat a bit of informal wedding photography.

Thanks Neil

Had another look at these and love the sharpness!! :) One very small comment though regards No12. I'd maybe crop away the background fence post/bar if possible.....

Just came back for another look they are so nice lol

Good spot Jim and def worth a go - thanks

Back