Elvenpath

Name
Rocky
Edit My Images
No
the trail along the Skokomish River at Staircase, on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, takes on a mystical look with a touch of Orton... the pathway to the realm of Galadriel?

IMG_9407cropsmorton.jpg

very sharp and with great detail
i am not familiar with the realm you mentioned but if its spooky...your shot might look more mysterious if darker and pp'ed with effects

very sharp and with great detail
i am not familiar with the realm you mentioned but if its spooky...your shot might look more mysterious if darker and pp'ed with effects

thanks... Galadriel is a princess of the Elves in Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings". the Elves inhabit a forest that looks a bit like this, called Lothlorien, a magical place where decay and evil cannot penetrate... and this image seemed to evoke that same sense of timeless life and beauty...

I like that a lot. Maybe if you could just darken the light patch on the path just a touch?
I just wonder if a moody B&W would add even more drama to this already good shot?

thanks... Galadriel is a princess of the Elves in Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings". the Elves inhabit a forest that looks a bit like this, called Lothlorien, a magical place where decay and evil cannot penetrate... and this image seemed to evoke that same sense of timeless life and beauty...

of course...:thinking:

Back