Elvis down at the beach

Name
Marty
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, took the dog down to the beach at the weekend and got a few shots I'm quite happy with so I thought I'd post them up here to share...

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1461-Edit.jpg

Really want to get a 70-200 f/2.8 to get that little bit more DoF although the f/4 isn't that bad.

Thanks for looking, and any C&C welcome. (y)

Certainly no Hound Dog..............:LOL:
Number two really shows off some vibrant colours, Elvis looks as though he is really enjoying his day out. ...Nice capture.(y)

great color, love those pics... ***, collies and shelties are my weak spot :D still great job (y)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Just remembered I posted this thread. :LOL:

Believe it or not, he was a lot more hairy. Went in to the groomers a month or so back to remove tangled hair and to remove some dead hair etc. Came out almost bald, they removed a lot of hair and almost all the under-coat which isn't great with Winter coming. Just said they didn't have any guides on rough collies so done what they thought looked best. :(

I did put a lot of vibrancy in the second shot (+58 or so :lol), but I think it pulled it off - just...

Thanks again for the comments, going to take a look through this sub-forum now as I never really spotted it until yestarday. :)

Back