Emirates A330 Landing

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Just done this now, didn't spend much time on it so I'm sure it won't be perfect :LOL:

4153075599_45b61cb955_o.jpg

Honest comments please, either good or bad, don't be afraid to give your opinion! (y)

The aircraft is sharp with a great level of detail. I don't think that the crop does anything for the image. I'd clone out the lighting tower immediately behind the jet. Finally, if only we could control the weather when we had a camera in our hands!

Was this at Newcastle airport?

Cheesy

Thank you for the feedback!

I cropped because i didn't manage to capture the whole plane on that one, but it was nice and sharp so I didn't want to just leave it be.

I hadn't even noticed the Light, so I will get rid of that. And yes, it would be pretty handy to set the clouds to next to none, but nice and whispy :LOL:

All my airliners are Newcastle (y) Well, apart from that one time i was at Heathrow

It's a shame we don't get much heavy traffic here

Last edited:
It's a shame we don't get much heavy traffic here

you dont want to try teesside then :eek: , lucky if there are 5 large aircraft a day at the moment !!!! , as for the photo , its a shame you didnt shoot a fraction later to catch the tyre smoke , small point though :)

This shot was a little late, you can see the tyre smoke on the uncropped version lingering in the air, but as said above i clipped the wings :(

It's a shame Manchester isn't closer to us!

Back