emotional commercial imagery

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
i was looking for something earlier and came across my platoon dvd. the cover shot is this:

platoon.jpg

it got my wondering, what commercial images(if any) do you find to be evocative or emotional? this one is a cracker, great scene too

For me, usually the NSPCC adverts do it, always bring a shiver to my spine.

The watch out for bikers ad where the bike hits the car door..Ouch!

Carl.

D'ya remember the Benneton billboard posters from the 90's?

blimey i htought i posted a dud topic there for a moment...

yeah i remember the beneton ads, thats the sort of thing i was thinking of

Talking of Benetton - Do you remember the incident in the German Grand Prix in 1994 when Jos Verstappen driving for the (then) Benetton team as Michael Schumacher's team mate, came into the pits for a refueling stop. The fuel nozzle came adrift and they sprayed fuel all over his car which, of course became a fireball immediately. Luckily the driver was completely uninjured.

The photo on the front pages next day was a picture of the car on fire with the caption "Ignited Colours of Benetton".

Classic stuff!

Talking of Benetton - Do you remember the incident in the German Grand Prix in 1994 when Jos Verstappen driving for the (then) Benetton team as Michael Schumacher's team mate, came into the pits for a refueling stop. The fuel nozzle came adrift and they sprayed fuel all over his car which, of course became a fireball immediately. Luckily the driver was completely uninjured.

The photo on the front pages next day was a picture of the car on fire with the caption "Ignited Colours of Benetton".

Classic stuff!

A little while I was looking for the picture from that incident. Some of the shots from that fire are stunning.

A little while I was looking for the picture from that incident. Some of the shots from that fire are stunning.

I know what you mean - this was the best imo

fire.jpg

Back