empty 620 film spools

Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone know where I could come by some of these?

There's a guy on ebay seems to sell one every week or so at £9.50 + postage but that seems a bit steep.

sometimes its cheaper to get an old 620 camera that has the spools in.

I'm on the look out for some too (y)

Does anyone know where I could come by some of these?

There's a guy on ebay seems to sell one every week or so at £9.50 + postage but that seems a bit steep.

erm can't you file down 120 spools :shrug:

it's not just the flanges that are wider on 120, the core is quite a bit narrower too... Not something I'd have the patience to do tbh, although If I had access to a lathe for half a hour i'd come up with something out of the big bag of 120 spools I have in the attic (where I load my processing tank - never could get on with changing bags if I don't have to!)

it's not just the flanges that are wider on 120, the core is quite a bit narrower too... Not something I'd have the patience to do tbh, although If I had access to a lathe for half a hour i'd come up with something out of the big bag of 120 spools I have in the attic (where I load my processing tank - never could get on with changing bags if I don't have to!)

My wife used to smile when I was using my changing bag on my lap as it looked like I was playing with myself :LOL:
But I'll have to remember to look in my fathers garage for old 620 spools

little quide here on filing 120 spools HERE

Once Im back in work next week ill do a couple in work to the proper dimensions on the lathe, ill post back when they are done if anyone wants them.

Back