End of the road.......

MG TF 135

no chance of a new name
Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
Right now. After my thread 'something a little different' i thought i better get back on track with conventional shot.

So i was out for a walk and stumbled across this long since abandoned car.

As always comments and critique welcomed.

resizeIMG_3851bw.jpg

resizeIMG_3844cropbw.jpg

resizeIMG_3818bw.jpg

Thanks for looking.

really like the 3rd one, almost says, "spent giver of life"..from an engineers point of view, I like the frost too!

I was wondering if that was frost on the last shot.

I love taking abstract shots of things like this. I have a few 'burnt out car' shots, and some from the inside of a CRT TV...

Frost?? Yep a very hard frost this particular day was about 5 degree's below freezing!!

OMG! Thats toyotas 4AGE engine
where is the car and what is it, any more pics

ps nice shots lol

The car had been dumped in a wood just over the road from me. This particular day was really cold (bout -5 degrees) and i was out trying to get some hard frost pictures. Then i found this car and thought i would expand my ideas for the day.

Don't know what car it was. It was pretty bashed up, anything that could have been used for ID was either nicked or charred. But then i suppose thats the point of burning it out!!

Ahh i found a shot of the car. Excuse the poor quality, it was a snap shot through thick fog. But if anyone fancies a stab at guessing what car it is here is your chance!!

IMG_3835resize.jpg

Bit of a mess, and about a mile into the wood so somebody did not want it found.

Back