Engagement shoot locations

Name
Kunaal
Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know any Cool locations for engagement sessions in and around London not just the standard iconic places?

Many Thanks

We never did engagement sessions, but if we had, the location would have been either somewhere significant to the couple, or somewhere relevant to their wedding. It would seem odd to me if there's no particular connection.

So a place that has awesome backgrounds, shapes, good ambiance in the evening somewhere a little quiet?

Around Canary which is fine because I know the spots for that, I'm looking for new quirky locations not the standard iconic places. I would rather have ideas thrown at me so that I can look them up

Sid London is significant to them :)
Ask them where in London or what it is about London that's special to them. You should be pulling the ideas from them and then applying your creativity to thinking what to do with those ideas. Not asking strangers who haven't a clue about the couple - I assume you've met or spoken or at least exchanged emails with them?

You may need to apply people skills to find this sort of thing out. And creativity. Both are essential in this type of work.

Lol u didn't even start mate

He did, you just didn't understand him or chose to ignore him.

Where do they hang out? Do they have a favourite cafe they get breakfast in on weekends? Do they enjoy walks in Hyde park, or up on the heath?

One of the best engagement shoots I've seen was of a couple cooking together in their own kitchen, because that's what they most enjoyed doing together. Far better than just picking a generic London spot because the photographer already knows it.

All sorted found a location, my couple didn't have any specifics they didn't mind wherever in London. Alister not all couples in this era mind mate, some are specific some are open to suggestions,

Now if I saw this question from someone else I wouldn't go in with all long assays. I would be clean cut and give locations to shoot, simple mate

Nope you need to give further info. Iconic locations? On the bank of the Thames by tower hotel with tower bridge in the background, or if lucky on the jetty of the navel reserve hms president next door.
Quirky, brick lane or Camden market, but as suggested, pointless if say they met in Hyde park walking their dogs.
That's why more info is needed. Basically london is so varied it has every culture, art, location type you need, but it has to be significant to the couple, it's a significant moment in their relationship they are recording.

Last edited:
Back