Beginner Enhancing photographs taken with the phone?

Name
Catherine
Edit My Images
No
When you take pictures with your phone cameras, do you edit them before posting (Instagram or whatever other website, maybe Flickr)? I use Xiaomi Redmi 8 and it has a nice camera but sometimes I feel like I'd prefer it to have a better editor. I wonder if there are programs or apps aimed at enhancing pictures (to make the colors deeper, to add a preset if possible) taken via phone camera? Maybe there is something you personally use? Or should I treat these photos like do usually and do all the Lightroom work on it?
Here is an example of what I have with my phone camera:
ij3VrRXUeQ0.jpg

When you take pictures with your phone cameras, do you edit them before posting (Instagram or whatever other website, maybe Flickr)? I use Xiaomi Redmi 8 and it has a nice camera but sometimes I feel like I'd prefer it to have a better editor. I wonder if there are programs or apps aimed at enhancing pictures (to make the colors deeper, to add a preset if possible) taken via phone camera? Maybe there is something you personally use? Or should I treat these photos like do usually and do all the Lightroom work on it?
Here is an example of what I have with my phone camera:
View attachment 287956
I do recommend you Snapseed, loads of filters, single adjustments. HDR, vintage mode. Control on contrast. Be careful not to excessive recharge picture and reduct noise, it is easy to get mad / lost by overediting.

Back