Entertain me

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Due to having an operation on Thursday, I now have 3 weeks off work. It's only Sunday and I'm already going stir crazy...aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bang: :help:

I can't drive for about another week and can't hobble very far, so I'm stuck in the house for now. I'm already bored of Tv, and not being someone that can easily sit and do nothing, I'm bored, bored, bored :(

So peeps... any ideas / suggestions as to how I can entertain myself for the next 2 and a half weeks? :shrug:

Cheryl, you'll soon be having a laugh at my wifes' superquick typing cos she's just bought a new MacBook and I've set her a msn account up :woot:. Now you'll be able to talk about all those midwifery and 'womens things' without me having to listen to it all and get embarrassed. :help:

Hope you're feeling a lot better now :)

how about macro shots.... I don't know I've been jobless for almost 2 months and I have never had a house so clean!! I don't have many ideas for you though. HOpe you recovery goes well though.

where's that paper plane game when you need it :D

2 weeks playing that should see you get through the 60meter mark ;)

I could send my blond, manic 13 yr old daughter round for a couple of weeks to entertain you. Free of Charge! I need to find something for her to do for last couple of weeks of holidays! She is happy to pose for as many photographs as you want as long as you promise to photoshop out the teenage lurge [acne], great at housework, but does need a daily dose of the Simpsons to ensure continued good humour :D :LOL:

Keep smiling Min, at least the weather has improved so a couple of really good books, the laptop, the back garden...iced drinks....;)

Erm.. thanks, but no thanks :) I couldn't handle you rowdy lot ;)

Rowdy? Who? :p

Think of the fun you could have, no one's forum title would be safe :LOL:

Hmmm! Ill try & think of a way to entertain you ... if you can think of a way to console me (Ive just been dumped for a younger woman dont you know!) ;)

Bit difficult when youre post op isnt it, not really a lot you can do outside of crafting type activities or reading... but whatever you do stay away from the daytime tv! :puke:

Have you tried macro photography on surgical scars, or even toe-nails :):)

I don't think you'd want to see my scarred belly button :puke: even though it is a lovely shade of purple at the minute.

Actually, I have been doing some knitting :p I started knitting a scarf (how exciting is that!! :LOL:) as Dave's mum got me one of those kit things at Xmas. I do actually like knitting, but most of my stuff is up in the loft. I love knitting baby clothes but don't know anyone close to me having a baby.

Back