In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I couldnt find the Still live forum so, put it in here,

And Wooohoooo this is my 21k post

I went with Mark (whiteflier) to Russels today for a cake shoot heres a couple of shots, Russell got some real fancy French entremets and patisserie,from Lilybets of Paris for us to take shots of and of course we had to eat the evidence which they were scrumptious, we had a fab time good chat and a laugh, C+C Welcome (y)

Bavarois aux Trois Chocolats The perfect chocolate trio. A hidden chocolate lady finger base crowned with equal layers of dark, milk and white chocolate Bavarian cream.

IMG_2334 Bavarois Aux Trois Chocolats The Perfect Chocolate Trio by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Tarte au Citron A classic french lemon tart made with fresh lemon juice and zest, eggs and butter and decorated with confit lemon slices.

IMG_2309 Tarte Au Citron by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

Last edited:
:bat: And why didn't any of those find their way to the staffroom cake cupboard?

:LOL: They look delicious Dave.
Not so keen on the angle of the second shot and I'm finding the creases in the tablecloth slightly irritating.
But I really do like the first one. (y) Clever use of lines in the angle you've chosen . . . the way that the choccy glaze on the top of the cake mirrors the rim on top of the cup & jug and the b/g wall almost matches the bottom layer of the cake! (Could have done with a bit of rotation though so that the smooth area where the packaging was removed wasn't front centre.)

Congratulations on the 21k

OMG! I have been dieting for the last 3 weeks - but I think I've just gained 5lb from looking at your pics!!!

lovely images, I'm now going off to mop up the drool... :LOL:
x

Thanks Sarah, I should have taken more care really, I did notice the smooth area, and creases in the table cloth, I was just trying out different angles really on the second, and yes thet were delicious I savoured every crumb of them

Thank you very much Maria, hope you dont read this then look at the photos again, :LOL: you may put a few more LBs on

Matt Russell got them from Lilybets of Paris Southport http://www.lilibetsofparis.com/Lilibets_website/Lilibets_of_Paris.html

[MAP]/maps?q=lilibets+of+paris+southport&hl=en&ll=53.650546,-3.005362&spn=0.004477,0.008905&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=lilibets+of+paris&hnear=0x487b15315eb47ffb:0x9464ca1ad2094f88,Southport,+Merseyside&cid=0,0,8118693938334043661&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Dave

I am very hungry. Love the contrast of the 2nd image. Almost like selective colouring, but natural!

Back