EOS 1D Mark III body £1100 at the moment

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Just doing the rounds on fleabay and came across this.

EOS 1D MARK III body (new)

I fall into the group called " if it looks to good to be true it is"

but ya never know it might be a bargin, did notice that the resolution is at 10.1m i though the Mark III was 21.1 :shrug:

i think this link might work, but if not the item number is

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Canon-EOS-1D-...ryZ31388QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks like some one is going to pay good money for it :eek:

Avoid. Looks highly suspect to me. Bids now withdrawn, stock image, the only previous sales are for cheap clothing. Ask the buyer if collection is an option - that usually ferrets them out.

just had another look, the phone number given looks to be a premium rate number ( 02071 ).

think you have done right to report it. hate people been conned
:clap:

I bought a 40D on ebay 4 weeks ago for £550 paid with paypal . No sign of camera Paypal are investigating. Need to be very carefull with ebay

just had another look, the phone number given looks to be a premium rate number ( 02071 ).

think you have done right to report it. hate people been conned
:clap:

Thats just a London number 0207 the code and then the 7 digit number

I bought a 40D on ebay 4 weeks ago for £550 paid with paypal . No sign of camera Paypal are investigating. Need to be very carefull with ebay

If you paid by credit card contact them and get them do do a chargeback, if you haven't already. Don't bother with paypal's wishy washy approach, they're rubbish!

www.paypalsucks.com is a great site to read about their escapades :D

Have a look at the Bid retraction and cancellation history

Cancelled: £600.00
Explanation:THIS IS A FRAUDELENT ITEM I HAVE BEEN TOOK OVA BY A 3RD PARTY DO NOT BUY

I think everyone is right to be very suspicious.

Rob

Back