EOS Magazine

Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone else received the Oct-Dec 06 Eos magazine today... Was reading it at work and have to say there are some amazing images in this edition.

The top left picture on Page 19 is imo the best in the magazine... amazing capture with perfect eye contact. Scanned and posted for those who dont get the mag.

Tigercrop.jpg

The snowboarder on page 38 is a stunner IMO..:)

I must admit there is some classy shots in this edition.(y)

I got my copy when I got in from work but haven't had chance to read it yet. It's sounding like it should be a good one though.

where (duh!) do you get the EOS mag from?

I thought it was free with a CPS membership... I cannot remember paying to subscribe to it... lol... me memory is pathetic. :D

Arhh well, its well worth the money, some great images and the articles are very informative and well written.... It lasted me thru a 5hour shift at work, I didnt manage a stitch of work too busy reading.

I thought it was free with a CPS membership... I cannot remember paying to subscribe to it...
Yup, it is free for CPS members \o/

Join CPS (Canon Professional Services) requires 2 professional series bodies and 3 L series lenses and now i think you need pro credentials to join as well !

Luckily pro credentials arent required, otherwise I would not have got in, just the equipment. Now i just want to be invited to one of the demo days where I can play with the big guns.... and probably spend some serious money.:clap:

Reading, thats your problem... I dont do small print.... I blame bad eyesight an excuse often used for some of my "out of focus" shots and "out of frame" heads.

Back