Review Eos seminars

Name
Ilisa
Edit My Images
No
I their, not sure if I am posting in the correct place,
I was wondering if anyone had been to the canon EOS wedding seminar in huntingdon? I am booked to go in a few months, just wondering if their is any advice or tips?

I went on this seminar a few years ago

The day covered quite a lot, both theory and then a pratical session at a local church

It was a good day. When you go, make sure you have plenty of memory cards and battereries for both camera and flash. Make sure you know your kit inside outside out. You want the day to be about learning new techniques, not how to use your camera / flash.

mortimerhill said:
I went on this seminar a few years ago

The day covered quite a lot, both theory and then a pratical session at a local church

It was a good day. When you go, make sure you have plenty of memory cards and battereries for both camera and flash. Make sure you know your kit inside outside out. You want the day to be about learning new techniques, not how to use your camera / flash.

Thank you, I want it to help with my port folio, it's a fair bit for me to travel to, so will make the most out of it that I can :-D, noticed on their site that they are holding one in sep this year in Edinburgh, woulda saved me a few travel pennies to just have went their. To be honest don't think I could have waited till September ;-)!
I'll make double sure to have plenty of memory cards/batteries ! Cheers

Back