Epson Inks needed urgently - what shops actually have them

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi - i have the Epson R2400 and need to do some printing on monday and didnt realise i was low on ink. I have no problem getting the cartridges online, but as i said i need them for monday but can not find any shops that stock the carts.
Anybody know of shops around Nottingham that sell the cartridges?
Im after
T0599/T0595/T0593/T0594

Next time will definitely convert to CIS, but has to be Epson this time.
Thanks in advance

Comet
PC World
Tesco

stock Epson up here.............?

I have tried Tesco, Comet, Currys, PC World but no joy - will try the other supermarkets

I've never found these the usual places. I have only found them in jessops, as already said, and a couple of other independent camera shops.

Thanks for the suggestions, but alas no actuall shops stock them on the shelf. The best I had was Jacobs which had one of the cartridges. So they have been ordered online

I know this link is a bit late but could be useful to you anyway.

I returned my order of some carts, but I would deal with them again if I were
buying genuine Epson ones.

They are based at Keyworth so not far from you.

http://www.internet-ink.co.uk

I had no joy in finding the ink on shelves in shops. Need to make sure I always monitor the levels if what I have in the future

Hi Mate,
If you can get to Sth. Sheffield, there is a chap up here on one of the markets who does inks, let me know if interested and I'll try and dig out his contact details so you can check stocks....

For past emergencies, I've just gone to Cartridge World and had the originals refilled. I know its not 'proper' ink, but depends what you want it for. Some eBay sellers ship out same day too.

Thanks all. Jacobs in derby was the answer.
I didn't get them in time but handy to know for future reference

Back