Review Epson P-2000 portable storage device review

Not wanting to go too OT, but I feel I should mention Joe that I shoot dual bodies, one D200 one D70 - and it's a breeze to swap between them. The majority of controls are the same or very similar (the D200 generally just adds more knobs = less menu or shortcut use).
I wouldn't want to get rid of either body though - they both have pluses and minuses for what I use them for :

D200 - better at long exposures, faster to work with
D70 - better at Infra Red, smaller & lighter if I wish to travel light

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's real easy to shoot dual bodies with a D200 // D70 :)

If anyone with an Epson P2000 needs an excuse to buy a Tomtom One, the Tomtom car charger works a treat. :D

I was in there again last night and the price has now been reduced to £169! :bang:

What's going on ... something big from Epson due to hit the streets then ... :shrug:

There ought to be a law that makes retailers pay back the difference to recent buyers when they do this ... :eek:

:p

****! Alaways the way though. :D There's a new model out Rog, but at this new price they're gonna be out of stock in no time, so anyone who wants one needs to act quickly I reckon.

There are places still selling this for £325!

Yeah I know Cedric ... but there was always the bigger model anyways (P4000) ... it just seems a little strange to me ... :shrug:

Hacker...

I got one too - had it for 18 months - great kit.

Anyway.. slightly OT, what's Digital Depot like ? It's not too far fro me down the A1 - is it worth a trip? Is it camera heaven?

I wish I hadn't bought the flashtrax, it's not a patch on this :(

Sell it and buy yourself one then Dod ... only don't let them see your comment first ... :LOL:

Thanks for the review Colin, I've been looking to buy one of these, and now the price has has dropped I have (y) The price is back up to £179 at Digital Depot now, still cheap I know, but ABC Digital Cameras are selling it for the same price plus free next day p&p.
Now who can I can sell my i-friend PES2052 20g portable storage device to.......... :thinking: :)

Mike

Thanks Colin and thanks all others who have recommended this device - I placed my order today! :D

Great prices. I'm very interested in this too. Have a trip to India coming in the Summer. There's a mod on the net about using AA's to power it, which i will be looking into.

Great prices. I'm very interested in this too. Have a trip to India coming in the Summer. There's a mod on the net about using AA's to power it, which i will be looking into.

Used mine in India last month - invaluable device!!! Highly recommended.

Back