Equipment Found.

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
This is a very long shot.

2 weeks ago l was on holiday in the North East, near the coast. Arriving back at the car after a few hours on the beach l found a very nice carbon fibre tripod. A good make with a good quality head on it.
I stuck it in the car.....and promptly forgot all about it until l found it sitting there the other day.
The police don't take details of lost property anymore so l am on here in the distant hope that a member of this forum or someone they know has recently lost such an item.
To buy new would be hefty wedge.

So if you have lost this or know who might have please leave me a message.

Whoever it is will know the make and model and will also probably know just where it was left.

Any suggestions as to where l might advertise this to find the owner would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Good for you for making the effort Colin. Here's hoping you can track down the owner.

Good man, well done ;)

I don’t suppose anyone found my Giottos carbon tripod at Hadleigh Castle in Essex about 5 years ago? ;-)

Last edited:
Might be worth posting on the local Facebook group where it was found. Some items let you put their serial number into a website where the owner is registered. Have a look for a web address anywhere on it.

Back