Equipment Trolley

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I spent a few thoroughly enjoyable hours at The Museum of Welsh Life, St Fagans on Friday but boy, did that Canon 5D MK3 weight heavy on my shoulder/neck! I would have carried a bit more equipment if I felt I could have but the extra weight ......

So I got thinking about making life a little easier at age 68 and have been researching trolleys. I came across the Eckla Multi Rolly This seems to be a strong trolley with plenty of room for my drone too :)

Anyone used one of these or have other suggestions?

Cheers.

Looks suitable for outside use, but think a bit cumbersome for use indoors. Might be ok inside if there's no one else around.
Perhaps a little expensive, but at least you can use it as a chair.

I think something like that would be cumbersome and perhaps a right royal PITA and risk the wrong sort of attention.

I'd rather go mirrorless (I did) and/or slim the kit right down to a body and two lenses at the most in a smallish bag.

Check out fishing tackle shops - especially carp fishing. You'll find lots of different types of trolley at much cheaper prices than that.

Years ago I had one made by a company called Fox that was just a frame that you fitted a box and bags to - it would have been perfect for camera gear (and a seat).

Sorry guys, I should have explained - The Museum of Welsh Life is where old & historic buildings from all over Wales have been rebuilt in a wonderful location. It's all outdoors and involves miles of walking :) if I'd been carrying anymore of my equipment I would have collapsed under the weight :) No plans on using this trolley indoors.

Back