Equivalent to an Elinchrom Maxispot...

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
...in a bowens mount? Don't really fancy paying through the nose for an Elinchrom one and the adaptor. Thanks.

51XI9EQZ2XL._SL1000_.jpg

It is indeed Mike haha and those are exactly what I use. I just wonder if the Maxispot would give me even more power? What do you think? Ever used the Maxispot?

Ah I didn't know that. Ok I think I should just be happy with what I'm using and now with the HS hack I should be able to do nearly everything I want to outside in bright sunlight. Thanks a lot

I've used both the Maxispot and the Lencarta equivalent of the Photosel one Mike linked above. I've never done a measured comparison but I reckon they're very similar

Thankful very much for this juggler! I'm going to stick with the photosel ones and be happy. Thanks a lot

Have a look at this thread, Craig. I measured a Lencarta against a Photosel and a Photosel that I had modified.....results in post #18 and beyond.

Bob

Last edited:
I can see the thread Bob, thanks. Wow a reflective silver lining sounds interesting if it's given you a stop extra light! I think i'm going to give this a try to one of my photosels and compare. Thank you :)

Back