Erin & Ailsa

I really like the first one, but the second one doesn't do so much for me. The eye contact is both hilarious and really sweet in the first! If I had a suggestion it'd be to darken the right hand side of the table... the lighting is a tiny bit distracting - but that's practically irrelevant. Love the shot!

EDIT: In fact, I've changed my mind - even the light on the table works!

Last edited:
:agree: the first one is really special ... (y) ... a crisp sharp image with a story to tell making it quite captivating ... ;)

The second lacks the clarity and sharpness especially in the eyes imhgo but is a really good composition ... :shrug:

:p

I really like the first one, but the second one doesn't do so much for me. The eye contact is both hilarious and really sweet in the first! If I had a suggestion it'd be to darken the right hand side of the table... the lighting is a tiny bit distracting - but that's practically irrelevant. Love the shot!

EDIT: In fact, I've changed my mind - even the light on the table works!

Thanks!

:agree: the first one is really special ... (y) ... a crisp sharp image with a story to tell making it quite captivating ... ;)

The second lacks the clarity and sharpness especially in the eyes imhgo but is a really good composition ... :shrug:

:p

Thanks Ven. You hit the nail on the head with the comments re the second one. I have been trying to create that smooth skin look, which obviously is over smooth resulting in a soft image. Some more work required on the technique I think.

First one for me too, just every thing is right about it! (y)

Thanks!

Back