Eritrean Wedding! Boy Oh Boy!!!:)

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
500 guests, not an inch of floor to stand on and yet I could still shoot those weddings every week! Couples' story on the blog.

Eritrean-Wedding-oval-space-211.jpg

Last edited:
I normally look through the first half a dozen on a blog but yours made me want to look at them all...I think you have done a great job here Tom...Congratulations. I bet the couple were over the moon with the images.

Great shots - they capture everything a wedding should be, a happy celebration, vibrant and colourful.

yeah....not bad i suppose!!!LOL!!!:LOL::exit:

Great set, again, love the processing. The shot through the red thing (flower?) i love. And the rings on the piano keys.....Im stealing that idea for sure lol!!!

really great set, i bet they were very pleased indeed.

Rgd

These are really great images. I'd love to do one of these weddings. Not for money just for the sheer pleasure of shooting such colourful subjects :)

Cheers guys.

yeah....not bad i suppose!!!LOL!!!:LOL::exit:

The shot through the red thing (flower?) i love.

really great set, i bet they were very pleased indeed.

Rgd

Thanks Greg,
No flower in this shot...just a quickly rolled up glossy magazine :)

Great set (y) I loved the one of their fingers interlinked after the wedding, good spot. With regards the picture you have posted above, how did you take this from underneath, I'm guessing you weren't lay on the floor :D

Cheers again :)

Great set (y) I loved the one of their fingers interlinked after the wedding, good spot. With regards the picture you have posted above, how did you take this from underneath, I'm guessing you weren't lay on the floor :D
I actually was:)

Looked a fantastic event. You've captured this extremely well. Your style has added to this as well. I'm sure the B&G will be over the moon with the results.

Such a beautiful set and a beautiful wedding! I think I would photograph weddings if they all looked like that!

Fan.bloody.tastic mate, great blog (y)

The shot of the dress.. do you blow everything else in camera or do you push the boundaries in post?

Through the keyhole shot is incredible.

Overall awesome

Blow as much as you can in camera. There will be always little bits you will need to touch up in post.

Ha ha great, they must have thought you were mad....but it was orth it :)
Yeah, I saw a few faces scratching their heads ;)

Such a beautiful set and a beautiful wedding! I think I would photograph weddings if they all looked like that!
Thanks Charlotte.

Lovely shots, I enjoyed looking at those.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Another Superbly Awesome set:):clap: and :agree: with all the other marvelous comments bravo:)

Unbelievable images - you are a master of your trade! Hope I can approach somewhere near this level in the next 10 years!

Back