EROICA Britannia Bike Ride 2015

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Top drawer shots those!

If you fancy a bit of event togging down that way drop me a PM!

Thanks, I will PM you later. Does TP reduce picture quality on here as they don't look as good on here as flickr and other forums?

Brilliant set, enjoyed looking at theses and the full set on Flickr too, really well captured.

These are great, I was there last year sand my pics got a great response here but yours are better. Can I ask what kit you were using, was the LUMIX 100-300 you have for sale employed on these ?

Only looked because I thought the title was EROTICA!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just joking, great photos. So clear and sharp.

Alas I always feel embarrassed to photo people on the "street", so well done on very attractive photos.

MJ
:olympus:

These are great, I was there last year sand my pics got a great response here but yours are better. Can I ask what kit you were using, was the LUMIX 100-300 you have for sale employed on these ?
Thanks very much for you compliment. No, these were taken with the D750 and 70-200mm f2.8 VRII.

Only looked because I thought the title was EROTICA!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just joking, great photos. So clear and sharp.

Alas I always feel embarrassed to photo people on the "street", so well done on very attractive photos.

MJ
:olympus:
Thanks very much. You're not the only one that thought that ;) I still feel uncomfortable taking pics of people on the street tbh, but as this was an event it was fine. It's strange, since buying my 'big lenses' it's amazing how many people think you're press/working for a magazine and actually want their pics taken. I wish I was, would make some money from it then to be able to buy more lenses :LOL:

Very good sir, 6 and 8 my faves...... 6 especially. :)

Back