Especially for Cobra - a Big Pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chris, what was the COBRA meetings you had with David Cameron?

Seems pointless I rarely drink :)
And yes I didn't miss the innuendo :p

Drinking Wodka with Polish friends untill 05:00 - to be seriously avoided in the future

Drinking Wodka with Polish friends untill 05:00 - to be seriously avoided in the future

Oh I dunno bet it was fun (y)
I rarely drink these days, did enough in my mispent youth :LOL:

In that case it was and I bet you do it again sometime soon (y):LOL:

Going up.....

6077943706_9d89becb00.jpg

Shifting guide rails into place, trying not to twist them as they are joined by the bottom rail.

this was a fun pic, on a more serious note, it will be anchored to a wooden frame which must be assembled in situ, as this thing is pretty large, in height.

The interesting part happems once the centre tree is made and installed (only then will I know if it will actually work)

Happy days

:)

Still waiiting for the flat warming to happen :p

Well Robily's moved again since then, so thats 2 flat/house warming's and a lift opening party.

Just hope Robily's got a few quid for the eats and drinks.:LOL:

Sorry its been so long guys. Just so you know, Guggenheim in Bilbao is a togs dream and nightmare at the same time. Maybe soon I will show you what I mean. Still, at least they have free public WiFi!

Well Robily's moved again since then, so thats 2 flat/house warming's and a lift opening party.

Just hope Robily's got a few quid for the eats and drinks.:LOL:

:LOL:

I can update this somewhat....

6113630597_1e8d30a829_z.jpg

A 6ft tower standing in my front room, it is square, not skewed as the pic makes it look like, thats a lens error :LOL:

it needs the gearbox, chains, cladding and the already assembled cabins to be installed

:)

As not to turn this thread into a build log, a seperate thread for this will be created with pics and descriptions :)

speaking of build logs.. Julie MCE needs updating

OMG where did you spring up from :wave:

New toy. Bought myself a tripod. Had some money from doing a favour so bought a Velbon CF tripod (el530) from cameraworld yesterday.

So far so good. The comprimise for me was the lack of QR plate but build quality was as good as the Giottos 9361 and the weight was much less. Comes with a stone bag and carry bag which impressed me for that price.

Had a go at light writing but the led bike lights I have are too white!

I just thought I'd check my keyboard wasn't affected by beer as much as me .....

Anyone here :wave:

Now Snakey is a "Mod" :love: we don't seem to have so much spam *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back