Essex Strobist @ Colne Valley Railway - Stevipedia's

1. Attention drawn between car and model making it hard to identify main subject. But you have managed to capture Anne with her eyes opened, I really struggled with that due to her long false lashes.

2. Too under-exposed for me and again car seems to be stealing focus.

3. Really really like this one, great pose and processing. Would possibly straighten up (so rear wooden beams are running vertical) and clone out the top left lamp.

4. Nice B&W conversion, model pops from background.

6. Pose looks slightly awkward (maybe trying to get the leg tattoo in shot). POssibly small exposure adjustments around her head to separate her hair from dark background.

7. Nice pose/composition. Cloning out the seat rips/holes near her head/hand would benefit the image.

8. My second favourite out of the set, looks like its straight out of a stylish clothes catalogue.

9. Prefer the colour version (which has loads of compliment colours, browns, reds etc). I'd be very tempted to crop the image much tighter framing just her upper body, arm and head.

Just my C&C opinions and I don't have a clue what I'm doing most of the time anyway. :p Nice set overall though. (y)

Thanks for the C&C Andy. I'll attempt to redo some of these at a later date taking on board you comments

Kind regards

Steve

Back