Essex Studio Winter Shoot - Nov 2011 - Steves Photos... No.6 & 7 added

I don't know why, but I can't help feeling that the lady puts me in mind of Samantha Mumba meets Kiss. Obviously, the geezer is no Gene Simmons...

Pretty sweet. I like the perspective and the tension and contrast between them. It may have been better if Elizabeth had worn the tether on her other wrist as the current positioning of her arm does obscure parts of her "outfit" (;)) which I think might add to the shot. She is a little underexposed, but really not a big issue. I think it is something a photographer might pick up on in critique, but the regular observer would be quite happy with.

Lol, great pose! She looks mean!

There you go - now we can see her outfit. And that pec exerciser she's holding seems to be doing the biz. :D

Bit of a crease mark on the left of that last image Steve. Otherwise it's looking good! :)

I just think a black background would be far more atmospheric than white? Just my own opinion of course and everyone will like their own thing but just too much light for the look of the models. THe last looks to be lacking contrast.

Neither do much for me I'm afraid Steve :( Still liking the first one though! :)

I do like 6. Split lighyting works well

Back