ETRS / ETRSi lenses

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Quick question:

Is the ZENZA BRONICA Zenzanon MC F/4 40mm lens that I have on an ETRS compatable on an ETRSi body?

Quick question:

Is the ZENZA BRONICA Zenzanon MC F/4 40mm lens that I have on an ETRS compatable on an ETRSi body?
Yeah all the lenses are suitable for use on the various etr models. The later PE versions just have updated coatings I believe, but the same mechanics otherwise.

Yeah all the lenses are suitable for use on the various etr models. The later PE versions just have updated coatings I believe, but the same mechanics otherwise.

Excellent, Thanks! (y)

Quick question:

h'mm Asha I'm curious...thinking of buying an ETrsi body or selling the lens to a guy with an ETRSi?

Now that'd be telling! :p
Why? Are you after some lenses?

Well I would have been a few years ago as was looking for a 40 or 50mm and bought a 50mm as it was cheaper and used it for the first time at the meet at the peak.

Well I would have been a few years ago as was looking for a 40 or 50mm and bought a 50mm as it was cheaper and used it for the first time at the meet at the peak.
I have a 40mm if you want me to make a classifieds!;)

I have a 40mm if you want me to make a classifieds!;)

Well you could let T&C know when you are going to put it in classifieds, but for me I'm an impusive buyer and might buy even though I have a 50mm and overcome my thinking i.e. will I need the extra wide angle :rolleyes:

Back